HTTP Injector (SSH/V2R/DNS)VPN 6.0.0 - Google Play
It works as an universal VPN (SSH/Proxy/SSL Tunnel/DNS Tunnel/Shadowsocks/V2Ray) client to encrypts your connection so that you can surf the internet privately and securely. Besides that, it also help you access blocked websites behind firewall.
Best part? you can configure your own server and connect using this app.
PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD
This tools is for professional users only
Access any website and service on the Internet and secure your identity. Secure your Android device from hackers and online threats when using a public WiFi and forget about geo-locked content, identity theft and online privacy concerns.
- Secure your connection using SSH, Shadowsocks or V2Ray tunnel
- SSL/TLS tunneling is supported
- DNS tunneling (DNSTT / SlowDNS)
- No root needed
- Specify alternate proxy servers to send a request through
- DNS Changer
- Build in SSH client
- Build in Shadowsocks client
- Build in Host Checker and IP Hunter
- Support V2Ray plugin
- Payload Generator
- Apps Filter
- Support Android 4.0 to Android 13
- Google DNS / custom DNS
- Data Compression
- Hotshare - Tether Unlock
- Ability to change buffer size, etc
- HTTP Proxy + SSH
- DNS Tunnel (DNSTT)
- SSL (TLS)
- VMess, SOCKS, SS, VLESS
- Exported config is encrypted
- Lock and protect the settings from users
- Set custom message for customer
- Hardware ID lock
How to use:
- Crashing or having problem? Email us to get it resolved
Get lightweight version of HTTP Injector, search for "HTTP Injector LITE"
Click the join Beta Test button in app store
Official Google Play Link
We do not host HTTP Injector (SSH/V2R/DNS)VPN on our servers. We did not scan it for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. This app is hosted by Google and passed their terms and conditions to be listed there. We recommend caution when installing it.
The Google Play link for HTTP Injector (SSH/V2R/DNS)VPN is provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so access it at your own risk.
If you have questions regarding this particular app contact the publisher directly. For questions about the functionalities of soft112.com contact us.